So today we tried avocado. It went...well...I don't really know. She didn't get mad or yell or even turn her head, but sure looked at me funny, like I was trying to poison her. And she kept opening up her mouth for more. She'd roll it around in her mouth, push it out and smile at me. It was amusing to watch. Frankly, I've never even tried avocado and the thought of it makes me want to vomit, so really...I can't blame her for the facial expressions below LOL


I can't believe you've never had avocado. It's so yummy. I'd say that was a success if she didn't scream or gag. We tried broccoli today and there was gagging involved, so we quit that.
ReplyDeleteAvocado is one of my FAVORITES!!!!!! I agree, if she ate it - success :) Abby does well as long as there isn`t any chunks or texture - then we get a fake cough as she tries to expel it.
ReplyDelete