Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 16, 2010

My baby is 6 months old.

I remember that first month, even the first two months, and I was thinking then that time was just dragging. I was worried about her lack of weight gain (stupid doctors/nurses) for no good reason, she was a big baby, but they made me feel like I was starving her or something. I think that made me wish I could speed the clock up and get past that "hump" and get her gaining. And yet it still dragged on.

But now we're at 6 months. ALREADY. Where the heck did the time go?? I can't believe we're closer to her first birthday now than the day she was born, it's all been a blur.

Newborn 11lbs 1oz 22.5"


Today 20lbs 6oz 27.5"

2 comments:

  1. She's a beautiful, healthy, baby girl. Can't believe it's been 6 months already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At 6 months my kids were 2 lbs heavier than her birth weight. She's big and super cute.

    ReplyDelete