
Friday, November 12, 2010
October 31, 2010
You wouldn't know it from the photo, but this was the day from H.E.L.L. We had had sewer back up 2 days in a row after smelling sewer gas for a good month. It was awful and poor Les was a one man cleaning crew. I had to get the kids ready for a Halloween party that day with no water, then get them home after for supper and trick or treating. I swear I felt like a chicken with my head cut off all day. The mess I had to deal with in the house almost put me over the edge. The good thing is the kids had a BLAST! Bella won 1st prize for her Halloween costume and Jace won a huge bag of goodies as a door prize, as well as a potatoe sack race. Add on the pillow cases overflowing with goodies, it couldn't have gotten much better for them - and that's all that mattered in the end :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment