Her chair all decorated!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
September 16, 2010
Today is bittersweet. My baby is 1, a whole YEAR has gone by in the blink of an eye. I remember thinking about Jace's first year and telling myself to hold onto to each day so it didn't go by as fast as his did, but it slipped through my fingers anyway. For someone that wasn't planned and was a HUGE surprise, she couldn't be more wanted or loved. She definitely filled a void that we had no idea was missing from our lives and we couldn't imagine a world without her in it. She is the sweetest, most loving and happy baby. Ever. And I'm not just saying that. She has the most wonderful personality and people are just drawn to her. I love her with all my being. Happy first birthday, my beautiful Isabella.
Her chair all decorated!
Some of the presents before the guests arrived.
Her chair all decorated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment