Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010


It just occurred to me very early this morning, that my baby is almost 4 months old and will soon be leaving my room for her own. I had to get a picture of her in her cradle her grandpa built originally for Jace, before we make the switch.
When I packaged it up years ago, I never thought I'd be using it again, I figured Kourtney would be the next one to have a baby in it. It's bittersweet to me that not only has another baby got to use it, but that baby was mine. <3

4 comments:

  1. Aw, *hugs* mama! It's hard to watch them get big so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww :) It's such a bitter-sweet thing- watching babies grow up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sleeping so peacefully in that cradle :) It's so great you got to use the cradle again for your own child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely photo. And it's so special to have something made by a family member or friend.

    ReplyDelete