This is what happens during "tummy time" in our house. Whether she's sitting, laying on her back or her tummy, it's more like knuckle time. Those poor fingy's get sucked on all day. I *think* I see this white spot, but I can't feel anything, so I don't know what it is. All I know is she's soaking bibs and gnawing like it's going out of style! TG she's left my boobies alone :p
What an adorable sweater! I love it! Yeah, we call Lexis 'knuckles' because she's always sucking on them, no tooth in sight yet though.
ReplyDeleteAwww that is so sweet :) You should put a book in front of her so she doesn't get bored ;)
ReplyDeleteShe *had* a mirror in front of her before, but she puked on it! That's the other thing she does well when on her tummy LOL
ReplyDeletehahaha I was going to say - the only thin Dylan does during tummy time is spit up!
ReplyDelete