Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30, 2010

HORRIBLE photo...I know. But that's what you get when you don't have the steadiest of hands and the shutter stays open for like an hour when you're taking a photo in the pitch black bedroom of your baby daughter in her HUGE crib and she looks so tiny you just want to pick her up and run away with her. Run on sentence, breathe now.

3 comments:

  1. Can I tell you I am panicking for you looking at this picture!!!! Sigh, it's only a matter of days before this is my fate as well...she is too long for the bassinet! :( I want my little baby back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she sleeps to take a picture in the dark. I used a flash in last night's photos because I knew there was no way we were getting them back to sleep any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least she looks comfy! And really cute!!

    ReplyDelete