On the way to school today, I smiled as I listened to Jace tell his baby sister how beautiful she is, how she's the prettiest baby in the world, and how much we love her. It sort of brought a tear to my eye, and I thought, wow...here I was worried he'd have "issues" when she finally joined us, and that he'd have to "share" me with someone else. Boy, did he prove me wrong. Oh, he has his butthead moments, but when it comes to Bella, I don't think I ever expected him to love her this much. I'm so happy they have each other now too.

As I drove I marveled on what a great kid I have and I hoped that we could raise another one along the same path. I feel so unbelievably blessed and lucky that they chose me to be their mother. I thank my lucky stars every day and I hope their love and friendship just continues to grow with them.

Then he piped up in the back, "Mom...can I marry Bella when we get older?" Um...apparently we need to have a talk about that one.
LOL! That's funny. You'll have to remind him of that one day.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. You should start writing those kind of comments down so you don't forget them.
ReplyDeleteWow I just had a huge deja vu while reading this! It's so adorable how much he adores Bella :)
ReplyDeleteomg! ROFLMBO! thank you for that! too cute
ReplyDelete