Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day :) I took a bunch of her, there are others that I love even more, but need to be edited as they're too dark. I've sent them to my friend that loves to edit, I can't wait to see what she does with them! :)

Btw...she's wearing an 18mth sized outfit. Yah...18mth. It *is* a bit big and will obviously fit her for some time, thanks to spandex lol But still...I wanted her to wear it today because of the hearts on it, you know..for Valentine's Day. Couldn't believe it when it didn't look too horridly big on her.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's wearing an 18 month size outfit. My girls just recently moved into 3-6 month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, she's huge. It is big on her, it's more like a dress right now, it's supposed to be a tunic, but it comes to her knees :p And the leggings are too long and too big in the waist, but we can get away with it! Spandex, a girls best friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little heart on her cheek! Adorable touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 18 month! Wowza!!!! She's a doll, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Such a little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks adorable!! Such a happy little Valentine!

    ReplyDelete