Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 23, 2010

Today our box of fun arrived from Halo Heaven and Mamarazzi had to subject her poor child to numerous costume changes & photos. By the end, she was tired, hungry and fed up with the camera. I did manage to get quite a few good shots though, this was one of my fave, even though the sun was beaming in :) It almost looks posed, but those that have met this child will know that she was going to ram that lovely rose in her mouth, I just happened to catch her before she did it.

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous picture!! She seems to be enjoying her new stuff almost as much as you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture. I think the sun beaming in makes it so cute with all the white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, she looks like an angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i want a box of goodies...do you think Ollie would look cute in a white tutu?

    ReplyDelete