Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 17, 2010

Why do I hear Joey saying, "How you doin'" when I look at this pic? I think Pooh Bear is shrinking or something. Bella, 5mths old, a whopping 19lbs and 27" long. I grow 'em big, she will slow down, Jace did eventually!

I love how you can see her toes curled up and spread right through her sleeper, she has very expressive toes, if that's at all possible. That sleeper is a 9mth size and too small already. *sigh*

4 comments:

  1. Love the "How you doin?" LOL! I totally see that too. I can't believe she's growing out of 9 month clothes. We just moved into 3-6 and a few 6-9 pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha it DOES look like she's checking Pooh out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a big girl!! You can totally see her little roley poley legs, too funny!

    ReplyDelete