Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16, 2010

Wow. I like totally forgot to take a 5mth picture of Bella today, bad Mommy :(

I did take a few others though. Apparently someone forgot to tell me it was naptime as I was the only one awake in the house.

This is Kahlua. Kahlua is gorgeous. And REALLY dumb. Kamora is dumb, but Kahlua takes the cake. She literally runs into walls, then looks at you all stunned and cross eyed.

She's also extremely weird. Normally cats are quite particular about being clean. She, on the other hand, enjoys super stinky/smelly things. Like my stepson's hockey bag. I don't think there is anything on this earth that smells as bad as that, yet you'll find her curled up in it asleep. On his jock. That he never washes. *GAG* She also enjoys lying on his feet and let me tell you...they're almost as bad as his hockey bag. Most days though, you'll find her here, in this exact pose, not moving for hours:

5 comments:

  1. haha she looks cuddly....but not sweet smelling ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate cats, but I love the name of your cats... haha! Well tomorrow- I hope you get the memo so you can catch a short nap too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's with cats and the weird places they sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your cat too!!! So precious! Even if she doesn't light the brightest bulb ;)

    ReplyDelete