One of the hazzards of being rear-facing - Mommy can't see baby. This is how I usually find her after dropping Jace off at school. Well...this or the hat is completely turned around LOL
We have that problem too. Eiley's always turns around and Arya's always pulls down over her eyes. We have mirrors on the back seats so I can see them in my rear view mirror. I love having those.
We have a mirror on the backseat too. Usually I look back and Violet is doing her best impression of a chipendales dancer with her bow around her neck.
Cute! :) Beautiful eyes!
ReplyDeleteWe have that problem too. Eiley's always turns around and Arya's always pulls down over her eyes. We have mirrors on the back seats so I can see them in my rear view mirror. I love having those.
ReplyDeleteWe have a mirror on the backseat too. Usually I look back and Violet is doing her best impression of a chipendales dancer with her bow around her neck.
ReplyDeletehahaha that's so cute :) I thought about getting a mirror but I think I'd be too distracted from driving lol.
ReplyDelete