Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 18, 2010

Her favourite thing to look at. Herself, not the toy. :p Does her head ever look wonky in that mirror!

5 comments:

  1. I love how much babies like to look at themselves in the mirror. I seriously wonder what goes through their minds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ ditto! Every morning we spend a few minutes in front of the mirror! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mirrors are great fun around here too. I love her head in that one. She must think something is wrong when she sees herself in a normal mirror after looking in that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha as soon as I take Dylan out of the bath the first thing he does is look for the mirror. I'd rather look at Bella than the toy too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute! We don't have any toy mirrors here, I bet Violet would love one!

    ReplyDelete