Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 4, 2010

Well, today's photo was GOING to be of me and my peanut playing on the floor - so I am including one of those photos. I was mocking her...mean Mommy. She had some great stories, and she seemed to enjoy the mock, so it continued.



When I stood up to stretch my aching bones, she decided that that was a great time to practice the rolling lessons we'd been having for a good month now, that didn't seem to be sinking in. I quickly grabbed the camera again, well...as quick as my old body would let me, and snapped her lifting up her legs and rolling to the side. The first time she did it, she got stuck on her arm and got peeved, so I wasn't sure she'd do it again LOL So there is hope for her...I thought she'd never do it, but I guess she's getting sick of me pushing her :p

3 comments:

  1. Awww I love mocking babies and I totally think they enjoy it :) She is so close to rolling!!! Dylan does that too but still no interest in rolling further lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she looks so sweet looking at momma!

    ReplyDelete