Wednesday, February 3, 2010
February 3, 2010
I give you Kamora. Aptly named after alcohol, she still thinks she's a kitten and she's almost 2. She races around here like her tail is on fire, rides our Himilayan, Kahlua, like she's a horse and will cooch you and purr till you give her love. She's also taken to dumping her entire food dish on the floor, plays with it, then lies on her side to eat it off the floor. I guess it just tastes better after all that. Apparently this position is comfortable. Oh to be a cat. At least she's sleeping. Some days I'd love to skin her alive, she drives me nuts! Ahhh...I love her, she's just very quirky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha I loved that last part!! :P
ReplyDeletehahaha cats are crazy creatures! One of ours tried to push me over the edge yesterday, tipped over the leftover cereal bowl with milk, as I was running late to the dentist...sigh :)
ReplyDeleteShe may have taken lessons from my cats. They are 6 and 7 and still act like kittens. One of them likes to climb on the other while he's sleeping and bite his neck super hard. What a rude awakening. One can't eat food out of his bowl and always has to put it on the ground first. What's with that?
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous, my cats just sleep all day....
ReplyDeleteShe sounds like a lot of fun!! I can't wait to get kittens.
ReplyDelete